24 Square miles to play in, from ancient woodlands to the lowest heathland in Europe. Come and explore while improving your mountain bike skills.
What do we offer….
MTB Coach provides everything from a family guided ride that is suitable for all ages to an adrenaline packed tour of Cannock Chase.
All you need to do is contact us and tell us what it is you are looking for. We have coaches that specialise in all areas, so will always be able to accommodate your needs.
Our qualifications are:
- MTBC Approved Mountain Bike Coach
- MIAS Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader
- MIAS Level 4 Mountain Bike Leader (Tutor/Assessor)
- MIAS Cannock Chase Official Provider
- Outdoor First Aid (Incident Management)
- Emergency Services Cycle Patrol (Tutor/Assessor)
- GEARS Cycling Awards Tutor
We can deliver courses to:
- Schools, Colleges & Universities (QCF Level 2 Assisting Mountain Bike Leader)
- Mountain Bike Guides (MIAS Qualification is recognised World Wide)
- The Police, Fire & Ambulance Services
- The Army, Navy & Royal Navy
- Youth Groups
- All individuals working in the Mountain Biking Industry.
MIAS Leaders Course dates for 2015:
- February 7th & 8th
- March 14th & 15th
- April 25th & 26th
- May 16th & 17th
- June 13th & 14th
- July 11th & 12th
- August 8th & 9th
- September 12th & 13th
- October 17th & 18th
- November 21st & 22nd
- December 12th & 13th
All these dates are weekends. Should you require a course between Monday & Friday please contact us. All mid week courses require a minimum of 3 attendees before a booking is confirmed.